National Fleet Agreement
CHS Inc. has a National Fleet Agreement with Ford Motor Company, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, and General Motors which entitles CHS Cooperative members significant fleet invoice discounts based on the consolidated volume across the United States. These fleet discounts apply to all active and direct CHS Cooperative member owners.
As of February 2017, the program expanded to include incentives from Allstate Peterbilt of South Saint Paul, MN to all active and direct CHS Members Owners.
• Active CHS Ag Producer (transacted business directly with CHS within 5 years)
• Provide proof of CHS Membership (CHS Statement of Equities and/or Patron Activity Summary)
• Proof of Identification & Auto Insurance
• Titled as a Commercial Entity
✓ Example: Farmers Elevator
✓ Business Federal ID #
• Provide a Schedule F
✓ Example: John Smith: dba John Smith Farms
✓ Social Security #
• Commercial use only
• Vehicle(s) must be registered solely in the United States and must be operated in the United States. Exporting or attempting to export is prohibited.
• Asset(s) must be licensed and titled in CHS Member Owner name for a minimum of 12 months or 20,000 miles (whichever comes first). The vehicle cannot by resold during this time period.
• The title must match the name on the CHS Statement of Equities or the name noted on the Patron Activity Summary
*** Asset incentive is not eligible to affiliate members or indirect members ***